A super simple, delicious recipe-in-a-jar that makes weekend projects with the kids an absolute treat! Just add wet ingredients and before you know it, your house will be filled with the enticing aroma of freshly baked cookies.
This ready-to-go mix makes for a perfect gift!
115g melted butter (or coconut oil) 1 egg, lightly beaten
1 tsp vanilla extract or paste
1. Preheat oven to 170 degrees C.
2. Prepare a 22cm x 22cm brownie tray with baking paper line sides and base.
3. Place contents of jar in a bowl and add butter, egg and vanilla. Mix until well combined.
4. Roll cookie dough into walnut size balls. Place on a large lightly greased or paper lined tray, about 10cm apart. Flatten slightly and bake in a moderate oven for 8 – 10 minutes, until golden. Cool on a wire rack.
5. Enjoy with a well-deserved cuppa. Any leftover cookies can be stored in the jar to keep fresh, although there might not be many spare!
Ingredients: Baker’s White Flour* (Wheat), Raw Sugar*, Rapadura Sugar*, Dark Chocolate Buttons* (13%) [Cocoa Butter* (51.5%), Cane Sugar*, Cocoa Butter* (7%), Emulsifier* (Soy Lecithin*)], White Couverture Chocolate (13%) [Sugar, Cocoa Butter (36%), Whole Milk Powder, Skim Milk Powder, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Flavouring (Vanillin)], Raw Australian Walnuts^, Cacao Powder*, Baking Powder [Cream of Tartar, Sodium Bicarbonate (500), White Rice Flour*], Pink Lake Salt.
*Certified Organic, ^Insecticide Free.
Allergens: This product contains gluten, soy, dairy, and tree nuts. It may contain traces of other allergens.