- Mixture of shiitake, oyster, black fungus and porcini mushrooms
- Perfect wherever complexity and depth of flavour is required
1. Soak the dried mushrooms in a lukewarm water for at least 15 minutes
2. Drain, then soak in boiling water for 1 minute
3. Drain the mushrooms again before using in your recipe
Ingredients: Bolet Jaune (Suillus granulatus / luteus), Armillaria mellea, Pleurotus ostreatus, Black mushrooms (Auricularia polytricha), Shiitakes
(Lentinus edodes), Grisets (Tricholoma terreum).
Allergens: This product may contain traces of allergens
In our effort to reduce waste, multiples of the same product will be combined into one pack unless otherwise requested. Please leave us a note at checkout if you wish for your items to be packed separately.