- Tea made out of hibiscus flowers
- Popular as a natural diuretic
- Contains vitamin C and minerals
- Used traditionally as a mild medicine
- Infuse dried hibiscus flowers to make iced tea
- When the dried petals are steeped on hot (or cold) water, they release a tart, almost-cranberry like flavour and a deep red-violet colour.
- The tannins in hibiscus tea make it a great choice for a marinade, tenderising beef or lamb
Ingredients: Dried Hibiscus Flowers
Allergens: This product may contain traces of allergens
In our effort to reduce waste, multiples of the same product will be combined into one pack unless otherwise requested. Please leave us a note at checkout if you wish for your items to be packed separately.