- The seeds of nigella, sometimes called black cumin or black caraway, are used as a spice to flavour a variety of dishes
- They are described as tasting like a mixture of onion, black pepper & oregano
- Dry roasting the seeds over a low heat for 2 to 3 minutes helps to unlock their flavour
- They are great in curries, soups and stews.
- Sprinkle nigella seeds over salads to add a flavoursome crunch, or add them to pickled vegetables
- Include nigella seeds in flat bread dough when baking or sprinkle them over later.
Ingredients: Nigella Seeds (Nigella sativa)
Allergens: This product may contain traces of allergens
In our effort to reduce waste, multiples of the same product will be combined into one pack unless otherwise requested. Please leave us a note at checkout if you wish for your items to be packed separately.