The perfect spice blend for creating flavourful Thai dishes!
Use it in curries and soups or as a marinade for chicken and fish.
Tips for preparing Thai Coconut Lentil Curry:
1. Lightly fry onion, garlic, ginger and carrots in a little oil
2. Add fresh tomatoes and lentils and stir well
3. Add water and boil for 20 minutes.
4. Add Thai 7 Spice, the coconut milk and water and simmer for further 15 minutes
5. Serve with rice, noodles or vegetables
Ingredients: Coriander, Paprika, Chilli, Turmeric, Fenugreek, Garlic, Ginger, Salt, Onion, Mustard, Cloves, Cumin, Cornflour, Celery, Citric Acid, Bay leaves.
Allergens: This product may contain traces of allergens.
In our effort to reduce waste, multiples of the same product will be combined into one pack unless otherwise requested. Please leave us a note at checkout if you wish for your items to be packed separately.